- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use
- on children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and sock at least once daily
- To open; unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto the tube
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
BHT, PEG-400, PEG-3350, titanium dioxide, white petrolatum
Call toll free: 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 g Tube Carton
Tolnaftate Cream 1%
Cures and Prevents
Most Athlete's Foot
Relieves burning & itching
NET WT 1 OZ (30 g)