GENTLE LAXATIVE ENTERIC COATED
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
acacia, anhydrous calcium sulfate , anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, gelatin, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow (iron oxide ochre), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, and titanium dioxide
COMPARE TO DULCOLAX® ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
For relief of occasional constipation
TABLETS 5 mg EACH
EACH TABLET IS INDIVIDUALLY SEALED IN A BLISTER PACK. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER FOIL IS BROKEN.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products, owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax®
Another Quality Product
Distributed By McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
Questions or comments?
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|