capsule, liquid filled
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age (see Other information )
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20o-25o C (68o-77o F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- use the 1 mg soft gelatin capsule product for children 6 to under 12 years of age
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN IMODIUM® A-D **
Loperamide HCl, 2mg
Controls the symptoms of diarrhea
*each liquid-capsule contains 2 mg Loperamide HCl
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered trademark of Imodium® A-D.
Banner Pharmacaps Inc
4125 premier drive, high point, NC 27265
loperamide hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|