Label: FULL-DINE- iodine solution
- Packager: Brown Dairy Equipment
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
BROWN DAIRY EQUIP.
Premium Sanitizing Teat Dip
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 1% Active Iodine Contains 10% GlycerineClose
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR PRE-DIPPING
- Remove excessive organic soils from teats prior to the application of teat dip solution.
- Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detection and to initiate milk “let down”. (This procedure may be implemented after application of pre-dip as outlined in Step 3.)
- Apply FULLDUAL-DINE with either a dip cup or a sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution. Allow 15-45 seconds of contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel removing all dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
DIRECTIONS FOR POST DPPING
- After removal of milking unit, apply FULL-DINE with either a dip cup or sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution.
Do not dilute teat dip – Use at full strength. If teat dip becomes cloudy or dirty, discard and replace with fresh dip. Do not return contaminated dip to original container.
If frozen, thaw completely and mix well before using.Close
- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
DANGER - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth with water then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 1-800-367-5178.
REFER TO MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEET.Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL/REPRESENTATIVE LABEL
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62897-720 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IODINE (UNII: 9679TC07X4) (IODINE - UNII:9679TC07X4) IODINE 10 g in 1 L Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62897-720-01 3.8 L in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:62897-720-05 18.9 L in 1 DRUM 3 NDC:62897-720-15 56.8 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:62897-720-55 208.2 L in 1 DRUM 5 NDC:62897-720-75 1041 L in 1 TANK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/18/2002 Labeler - Brown Dairy Equipment (017030149)