[Brown Dairy Equipment]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
BROWN DAIRY EQUIP.
Premium Sanitizing Teat Dip
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 1% Active Iodine Contains 10% Glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR PRE-DIPPING
- Remove excessive organic soils from teats prior to the application of teat dip solution.
- Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detection and to initiate milk “let down”. (This procedure may be implemented after application of pre-dip as outlined in Step 3.)
- Apply FULLDUAL-DINE with either a dip cup or a sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution. Allow 15-45 seconds of contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel removing all dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
DIRECTIONS FOR POST DPPING
- After removal of milking unit, apply FULL-DINE with either a dip cup or sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution.
Do not dilute teat dip – Use at full strength. If teat dip becomes cloudy or dirty, discard and replace with fresh dip. Do not return contaminated dip to original container.
If frozen, thaw completely and mix well before using.
DANGER - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth with water then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 1-800-367-5178.
REFER TO MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEET.
|Labeler - Brown Dairy Equipment (017030149)|