[Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
1.75% Available Iodine
Usage Washing of teats and udders. May be used in drop hoses for cleaning of milking units and hands.
DIRECTION FOR USE
WASHING OF TEATS AND UDDERS:
- Immediately prior to milking, remove any excessive soils from teat surfaces.
- Prepare a solution of 1 ounce SANI-DYNE 175 to 5 gallons warm water.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel immersed in the solution wiping soil from teat surface.
- Dry with a single service town and attach milking unit.
*It is common practice to “fore-strip” teats prior to milking for purposes of milk letdown and mastitis detection. The procedure for fore-stripping may be performed prior to or after application of SANI-DYNE 175.
- Set equipment to meter a minimum of 25 ppm titratable Iodine.
- Wash teats with Iodine solution using a minimum amount of water.
- Dry thoroughly with a single service towel and attach milking unit.
ALWAYS DILUTE THIS PRODUCT!
IF PREPARED SOLUTION BECOME CLOUDY OR DIRTY IN APPEARANCE, DISCARD AND REPLACE WITH FRESH SOLUTION OF SANI-DYNE 175.
If original container becomes frozen, thaw completely then mix thoroughly before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE.
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL: 1-800-367-5178.
REFER TO MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET.
HEALTH - 2
FLAMMABILITY - 0
REACTIVITY - 1
PERSONAL PROTECTION - B
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL/REPRESENTATIVE LABEL
Industrial Strength Formulations for the Commercial Dairy
Active Ingredient: 1.75% Available Iodine
TAKE TIME OBSERVE LABEL DIRECTIONS
NET CONTENTS: 55 U.S. GALLONS
Manufactured by: Dairy Dynamics 2410 Greenleaf Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
iodine solution solution, concentrate
|Labeler - Dairy Dynamics L.L.C. (142010953)|
|Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.||142010953||manufacture, api manufacture|