Cetylpyridinium chloride .05%
If more than used for antisepsis is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aids in the removal of secretions and debris and helps reduce the chance of infection in minor oral irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: supervise use
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Use a bite block when performing oral care on patients with altered levels of consciousness or those who cannot comprehend commands.
- Ensure foam is intact after use. If not, remove any particles from oral cavity.
water, sorbitol, peppermint flavor, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 80, polysorbate 20, citric acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Sodium Bicarbonate ingredients: Water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium sacharin, sodium benzoate.
Mouth Moisturizer ingredients: Water, coconut oil, xylitol, spearmint flavor, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), spearmint oil, carbomer, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, cetylpyridinium chloride.
Sage Products, Inc.