Not yet provided
(avobenzone, octocrylene, oxybenzone)
[Energizer Personal Care LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- For external use only
- Do not spray directly into face
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Flammable: do not use near heat, flame or while smoking
- avoid spraying in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse throughly with water.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120oF.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure
- spray on hands to apply to face
- use in well-ventilated area
- reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming and towel drying
- ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Isododecyl Neopentanoate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Menthyl Lactate, Mineral Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance.
Instantly Cools & Refreshes
CONTINUOUS SPRAY SUNSCREEN
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
Refreshing, Clean Scent!
Water Resistant (80 minutes)
SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION
Recommended as an effective UV sunscreen
SWIM SPLASH SPORT
NET WT 6 OZ. (170 g)
avobenzone, octocrylene, oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Energizer Personal Care LLC (021718141)|