Label: NON ASPIRIN PM EXTRA STRENGTH- acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 55315-360-10, 55315-360-50
- Packager: Freds Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each geltab)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mgClose
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessnessClose
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 geltabs at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 geltabs of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at room temperature 15o- 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium*, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose*, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol*, povidone*, purified water, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid, titanium dioxideClose
*contains one or more of these ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM ESTClose
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredients in extra strength TYLENOL® PM **
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
pain reliever/ nighttime sleep-aid
** This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® PM
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGClose
- Product Label
Non-Aspirin PM Geltabs
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
NON ASPIRIN PM EXTRA STRENGTH
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:55315-360 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (ACETAMINOPHEN) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (DIPHENHYDRAMINE) DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength STARCH, CORN CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM D&C RED NO. 27 FD&C BLUE NO. 1 GELATIN GLYCERIN HYPROMELLOSES MALTODEXTRIN CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS POVIDONES WATER SILICON DIOXIDE STEARIC ACID TITANIUM DIOXIDE ALUMINUM OXIDE Product Characteristics Color BLUE, WHITE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 13mm Flavor Imprint Code BPI50 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55315-360-10 1 in 1 CARTON 1 100 in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:55315-360-50 1 in 1 CARTON 2 50 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part338 11/30/2012 Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116) Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)