Label: WALGREENS ALOE VERA BURN RELIEF PAIN RELIEVING- lidocaine hydrochloride gel
- NDC Code(s): 0363-4000-16
- Packager: WALGREEN CO.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
Lidocaine HCl 0.50%
- temporary pain relief
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
- Inactive Ingredients
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
- Principal Display Panel
PAIN RELIEVING GEL
with LIDOCAINE HCLHelps Relieve Pain from:
Minor Cuts and scrapes
NET WT 8 OZ. (226 g)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
WALGREENS ALOE VERA BURN RELIEF PAIN RELIEVING
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-4000 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE (LIDOCAINE) LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER TROLAMINE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL EDETATE DISODIUM ALOE VERA LEAF PROPYLENE GLYCOL GLYCERIN POLYSORBATE 80 DIAZOLIDINYL UREA MENTHOL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-4000-16 226 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 12/04/2012 Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)