Label: MEDIPLAST- salicylic acid plaster
- NDC Code(s): 53329-410-09, 53329-410-59
- Packager: Medline Industries, Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
40% Salicylic AcidClose
Corn, Callus, and Wart RemoverClose
For the removal of
- common warts
For external use only. This product contains natural rubber, which may cause allergic reactions.
Do not use
- if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, or warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, warts on the face, warts on mucous membranes such as warts inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals or lips.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
Wash affected area. May soak corn, callus or wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Cut pad to fit corn, callus or wart. Apply medicated pad to area. Remove medicated pad after 48 hours. Repeat procedure every 48 hours for up to 14 days for corn/callus removal and up to 12 weeks for warts, until the problem has cleared.Close
- Inactive ingredients
O-Cresol, Lanolin, Myroxylon pereirae (Balsam Peru), Phenol, Talc, Terpineol.
Bandage: Flannel (99.7% cotton), Colophonium, Rubber Latex, 0.3% PolyurethaneClose
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
WE HELP HEAL
Corn, Callus & Wart Remover
- Active Ingredient: 40% Salicylic Acid
- 2" x 3" Pad (Cut-to-Fit)
Made in Germany
Distributed by Medline Industries, Inc. Mundelein, IL 60060
This Product Contains Dry Natural RubberClose
- Package Label/Drug Facts
- Box Label / Principal Display Panel
- Box Label / Back and Top
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
salicylic acid plaster
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:53329-410 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (SALICYLIC ACID) SALICYLIC ACID 40 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength LANOLIN NATURAL LATEX RUBBER BALSAM PERU ROSIN TALC TERPINEOL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:53329-410-59 25 in 1 BOX 1 NDC:53329-410-09 1 in 1 PACKET 1 1.4 g in 1 APPLICATOR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part358F 08/01/2008 Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc (025460908)