DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE tablet
[Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Temporarily relieves symptoms due to common cold, hay fever or other allergies affecting the upper respiratory tract
- runny nose
- Ichy watery eyes
- Iching of the nose or throat.
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- sedative, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability my occur especially in children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. 1-800-222-1222.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 does in 24 hours
- Adult and children 12 years of age and over - 1 to 2 tablet
- Children 6 to 12 years of age - 1 tablet
- Children 6 years of age - do not use this product in children under 6 years
- Children under 4 years of age - do not use
- each tablet contains: Calcium 25 mg/tablet
- store at room temperature 15 to 30 degrees Celsius (59 degrees to 86 degrees Fahrenheit)
- protect from light and moisture
- do not use if imprented safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, lecithin*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, opadry AMB white*, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol*, purified water*, talc*, and titanium dioxide. *contains one or more of these ingredients.
Antihistamine 100 tablets
- Temporarily relieves symptoms due to common cold hay fever or other allergies affecting the upper respiratory tract.
- Runny nose
- Ichy watery eyes
- Iching of the nose or throat
SIMPEX PHARMA PVT. LTD.
C-7 to C-13 and C-59 to C-64, Siggadi Growth Center
(SIDCUL), Siggadi, Kotdwar-246149,
District Pauri Garhwal, Uttrakhand, India
Lot. No. :
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Registrant - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd||916758275||manufacture(76457-002)|