Label: DAYTIME COUGH NON DROWSY- dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0473-38
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoon)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mgClose
temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationClose
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take only as recommended
- use dose cup
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over
30 ml (2 TBSP) every 6 to 8 hours
children 6 to under 12 years
15 ml (1 TBSP) every 6 to 8 hours
children 4 to under 6 years
ask a doctor
children under 4 years
do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Other information
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 13 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
anhydrous citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to DayQuil® Cough active ingredient
ALL DAY COUGH RELIEF
Up to 8 Hours
Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant
CITRUS BLEND FLAVOR
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DAYTIME COUGH NON DROWSY
dextromethorphan hbr liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0473 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (DEXTROMETHORPHAN) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15 mg in 15 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID D&C YELLOW NO. 10 FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS PROPYLENE GLYCOL WATER SACCHARIN SODIUM SODIUM CITRATE Product Characteristics Color ORANGE (light) Score Shape Size Flavor CITRUS (blend) Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0473-38 296 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 10/15/2009 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)