- temporary relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens or if symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl urea, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Blue 1.
Principal Display Panel
UNIQUELY NY DRTM SINCE 1960
pain relieving gel
with Lidocaine and Menthol
NET WT 16 OZ (454 g)
DUANE READE INC.