Not yet provided
EXCHANGE SELECT BABY SUNSCREEN SPF 50
[ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
NOTE:MOST OTC DRUGS ARE NOT REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY FDA, HOWEVER THEY MAY BE MARKETED IF THEY COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND POLICIES. FDA HAS NOT EVALUATED WHETHER THIS PRODUCT COMPLIES.
Avobenzone 3.0 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water
For external use only
- apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age:ask a doctor
- reapply frequently and after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing, protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
|EXCHANGE SELECT BABY SUNSCREEN
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
Document Id: 2f88ccae-e9c8-4077-9972-6de13c14c056
Set id: 506a9037-2bbe-40cc-ae0e-adb3c01b4730
Effective Time: 20121115
ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE