COMPLEXION CLEAR ACNE TREATMENT REJUVENATING
[Results RNA, LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
NOTE:MOST OTC DRUGS ARE NOT REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY FDA, HOWEVER THEY MAY BE MARKETED IF THEY COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND POLICIES. FDA HAS NOT EVALUATED WHETHER THIS PRODUCT COMPLIES.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur,haracterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Call: 1 888 234 5568Results RNA
Orem, Utah 84058
Made in USA
1 888 823 3869
|COMPLEXION CLEAR ACNE TREATMENT REJUVENATING
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Results RNA, LLC (078395000)|
|Registrant - Results RNA, LLC (078395000)|
|Results RNA, LLC||078395000||manufacture(42876-003)|
Document Id: 346d76a9-106a-43cd-a24d-ccfe69fff8de
Set id: 138538b8-e97e-4aed-bb6e-1df22e028501
Effective Time: 20121114
Results RNA, LLC