NATURALS BY SAFETY 1ST
[Dorel Juvenile Group]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- remove safety seal, do not use if broken
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Water (Aqua), Canola Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lonicera Caprifoilum (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japanica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Fragrance.
Principal Display Panel
naturals™ by Safety 1st® Diaper Rash Cream
Pediatrician tested · Naturally mild & effective
Developed with safety in mind
Bath time experts at Safety 1st worked with parents to develop a natural baby bath & body care line that you can count on to be Safety 1st safe & naturally effective.
- No parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde or dyes
- No harmful chemicals/preservatives
Manufactured for Dorel Juvenile Group.
©2010 Dorel Juvenile Group. All Rights Reserved.
2525 State Street, Columbus, IN 47201
Made in CANADA
|NATURALS BY SAFETY 1ST
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Dorel Juvenile Group (118841501)|