Avobenzone 1.0 %
Octocrylene 4.5 %
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
stop use and ask a doctor if
rash or irritation develops and lasts
keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed
- Children under 6 months of age:ask a doctor
- reapplying frequently after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
May stain some fabrics.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing, protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Water, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Hexyldecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrated Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methcrylate Copolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, PEG-4 Laurate, Stearoxy dimethicone, PEG-4, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, OCtyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate,Silica, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.
Principal Display Panel
- uva/uvb protection
6.5 FL. OZ. (192 mL)
DUANE READE INC.