Label: NEUTROGENA NATURALS ACNE SPOT TREATMENT- salicylic acid lotion
- NDC Code(s): 10812-024-01
- Packager: Neutrogena Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Salicylic Acid 1%Close
For the treatment of acneClose
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Inactive ingredients
Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, FragranceClose
- Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.NeutrogenaNaturals.comClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Dist. by Neutrogena Corp.Close
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 22 mL Tube Carton
Clinically proven acne medicine treats and helps
Fortified with an acne fighting bionutrient for clear,
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
SALICYLIC ACID ACNE TREATMENT
0.75 FL OZ (22mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
NEUTROGENA NATURALS ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
salicylic acid lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:10812-024 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Salicylic Acid (Salicylic Acid) Salicylic Acid 10 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water Hydrated Silica Glycerin Dicaprylyl Carbonate Cetostearyl Alcohol Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Sodium Hydroxide Cetearyl Glucoside Butylene Glycol Coco Glucoside Cedrus Atlantica Bark Purslane Xanthan Gum Phytate Sodium Sodium Benzoate Benzyl Alcohol Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10812-024-01 1 in 1 CARTON 1 22 mL in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part333D 11/01/2012 Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)