EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER PM
(acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hcl)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- aboid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machiner
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 gelcaps at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinied starch, propylene gllycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol® PM active ingredients*
Pain Reliever PM
Acetaminophen, 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCL, 25 mg
• Rapid Release Gels
• Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep Aid
SEE NEW WARNINGS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® PM .
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER PM
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Safeway (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(21130-556)|