Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use as part of your night time regimen
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
- do not store in direct sunlight
water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, laureth-4, sodium chloride, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, polyquaternium-43, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, sodium hydroxide, formic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser
LLC Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in France
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 200 mL Bottle Label
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
6.78 FL. OZ. (200 mL)