ANTI-DIARRHEAL LOPERAMIDE HCL
capsule, liquid filled
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age (see Other information )
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20o-25o C (68o-77o F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- use the 1 mg soft gelatin capsule product for children 6 to under 12 years of age
COMPARE TO IMODIUM® A-D ACTIVE INGREDIENT**
Soft Gelatin Capsules, 2mg
Controls the symptoms of diarrhea
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
*each liquid-capsule contains 2 mg Loperamide HCl
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered trademark of Imodium® A-D.
Manufactured by: Banner Pharmacaps Inc.
4125 Premier Drive
Rev# 7/05 High Point, NC 27265
Another quality product distributed by McKesson
one post street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money back gurantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
loperamide hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|