capsule, liquid filled
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
For relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Warnings- Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor.
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Surfak® Stool Softener.
corn oil, D&C Red #33, edible white ink, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, purified water and sorbitol special.
Principal Display Panel
For gentle relief of constipation
Compare to Surfak® Active Ingredient*
Another quality product distributed by McKesson
one post street, San francisco, CA 94104
Money back gurantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|