[Sam's West Inc]
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reactions to loperamide HCl
- tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or buldging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chat. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||1 caplet after first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||ask a doctor|
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow # 10 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 brilliant blue lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel
Loperamide Hydrochloride caplets, 2 mg
Compare to Imodium A-D® active ingredient*
controls the symptoms of diarrhea
easy to swallow, small caplets
Each caplet (capsule-shaped tablets) contains2 mg Loperamide Hydrochloride
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Imdium A-D®.
SAM'S West, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Simply Right 44-375
loperamide hcl tablet
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68196-375)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68196-375)|