[Sam's West Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersom mucus and make coughs more productive
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
FD&C blue #1 alluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
NDC 68196-532-06 chest congestion
guaifenesin | expectorant
releives chest congestion, thins and loosens mucus
1 tablet dose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
SAM"S West, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
Simply Right 44-532
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68196-532)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68196-532)|