Label: MUCUS RELIEF- guaifenesin tablet
- NDC Code(s): 68196-532-06
- Packager: Sam's West Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each immediate-release tablet)
Guaifenesin 400 mgClose
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersom mucus and make coughs more productiveClose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- Other information
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
FD&C blue #1 alluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acidClose
To Report Adverse Drug Event Call: (800) 616-2471Close
- Principal Display Panel
NDC 68196-532-06 chest congestion
guaifenesin | expectorant
releives chest congestion, thins and loosens mucus
1 tablet dose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
SAM"S West, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
Simply Right 44-532
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:68196-532 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength GUAIFENESIN (GUAIFENESIN) GUAIFENESIN 400 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C BLUE NO. 1 HYPROMELLOSES MAGNESIUM STEARATE MALTODEXTRIN CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE POVIDONES SILICON DIOXIDE SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO Product Characteristics Color BLUE Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 13mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;532 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68196-532-06 1 in 1 CARTON 1 200 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 12/22/2005 Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(68196-532) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(68196-532)