[Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (Premier Value)]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 6- 12 hours.
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg/ tablet
- store at 25o C (77o F); excursions permitted between 15o - 30o C (59o-86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- **This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products, LP, owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, dicalcium phosphate*, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol*, purified water*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, talc*, and triacetin*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
**Compare to the active ingredient in senokot®
Sennosides 8.6 mg
Standardized senna concentrate
Natural vegetable laxative
Relieves occasional constipation
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD. SUITE 101
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (Premier Value) (101668460)|