Label: NOXZEMA ANTIBLEMISH DAILY SCRUB- salicylic acid soap
- NDC Code(s): 64942-1265-1
- Packager: CONOPCO Inc. d/b/a Unilever
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Salicylic Acid 1.0%Close
- For the treatment of acne
- Dries up acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Inactive ingredients
Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Kaolin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth-18, DMDM Hydantoin.Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 oz Tube
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
NOXZEMA ANTIBLEMISH DAILY SCRUB
salicyclic acid soap
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:64942-1265 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Salicylic Acid (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (Salicylic Acid - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) Salicylic Acid 0.01 g in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) Kaolin (UNII: 24H4NWX5CO) Citric Acid Monohydrate (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) MENTHYL LACTATE, (-)- (UNII: 2BF9E65L7I) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:64942-1265-1 141 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 10/02/2012 Labeler - CONOPCO Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Alberto-Culver USA Inc. 021679448 MANUFACTURE(64942-1265)