Salicylic Acid 1.0%
- For the treatment of acne
- Dries up acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Kaolin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth-18, DMDM Hydantoin.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 oz Tube
CONOPCO Inc. d/b/a Unilever