capsule, liquid filled
[The Kroger Co.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Warnings - Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1- 3 capsules preferably at bedtime
- children 6 to 12 years of age: take 1 capsule at bedtime
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
D&C Red #33, edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, and titanium dioxide
May also contain: FD&C blue #1 and purified water
Principal Display Panel
Compare to COLACE® active ingredient *See back panel
docusate sodium 100 mg
stool softener capsules
*Colace® is a registered trademark of Purdue Pharma L.P., stamford, CT 06901-3431. The Kroger Co. is not affiliated with Purdue Pharma L.P.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.,
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|