OTC - ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION
Dextran 70 0.1%
OTC - PURPOSE SECTION
INDICATIONS & USAGE SECTION
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation. For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only
OTC - DO NOT USE SECTION
Do not use
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
OTC - WHEN USING SECTION
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
OTC - STOP USE SECTION
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION SECTION
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
OTHER SAFETY INFORMATION
- store at room temperature.
INACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION
Boric acid, calcium chloride, glycine, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH), magnesium chloride, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, polysorbate 80, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, zinc chloride.
OTC - QUESTIONS SECTION
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Moderate/Severe Dry Eye
Dry Eye Protection
TEARS Naturale® FORTE
LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
(0.5 FL OZ)
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.