Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
water, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, propylene glycol, polyacrylate-1 crosspolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sorbitol, sodium chloride, citric acid, polyquaternium 43, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, FD&C blue no. 1 lake
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327).
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 150 mL Tube Label
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
With dual action
Helps leave skin
soft and smooth.
Clearer skin everyday
5 FL OZ (150 mL)