Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Treats vaginal yeast infections.
For vaginal use only. Do not use if you have never had a
vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor; if you have a fever (higher than
100° F), pain in the lower abdomen, back, or either shoulder, or a
foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You should see a doctor for treatment of these
Ask doctor before use if you have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time; lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
When using this product
- Do not use
tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products; condoms or diaphragms
may be damaged and fail to prevent sexually transmitted disease or
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better
in 3 days; symptoms last more than 7 days; you get a rash orhives, abdominal
pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
|Children under 12|
|Ask a physician
|Adults and children 12 years and over|
|Femmesil may be used topically (outside the vaginal area) or
intravaginally. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip. Apply 2-3 times
daily for up to 3 days or longer, as needed.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Store at room temperature.
bentonite clay, distilled water, jojoba seed oil, peppermint oil, silver oxide, tea tree oil, zinc oxide.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28g Carton