MUCUS RELIEF DM
(dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin)
[The Kroger Co]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough accompanied with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- LOW SODIUM: EACH TABLET CONTAINS: sodium 20 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to excessive heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate and stearic acid.
Expectorant/ Cough suppressant
Mucus Relief DM
400 mg Guaifenesin
20 mg Dextromethorphan HBr
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Distributed by the Kroger Co., Cincinnati OHIO 45202
Comments or Questions ? 1-800-632-6900 www.kroger.com
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin tablet, coated
|Labeler - The Kroger Co (006999528)|