Benzalkonium chloride, 0.13%
Cold Sore / Fever Blister Treatment; Topical Antiseptic
Pain Relief During Applications
- to treat cold sores / fever blisters
- to help guard against infection
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from
fire or flame.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in the product
- more than 3 times per day
- longer than one week unless directed by a physician
Ask a physician if
- condition persists or worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
When using this product
- used to treat deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- you are pregnant or nursing a baby
you may feel a brief stinging sensation when
applying it. The sting should go away in a short time.
KEEP OUR OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of overdose, or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Adults and children over 2 years of
Children under 2 years of age:
- Clean the lip area of any lip preparations, lotions, ointments, residual
beverages, or cosmetics including lipstick using only warm water or alcohol
- Slide off to remove the protective blue paper cover and slide it on the other end-opposite the white applicator tip
- Squeeze the vial firmly on the arrow shown on the blue paper cap until you hear it snap
- Hold with the white applicator tip down to allow the medication to saturate the tip
- To minimize pain during application gently touch the site of the cold sore with the saturated applicator tip. Once the area is numb, rub the site of the cold sore and the surrounding area. Rub firmly to allow the treatment to deeply penetrate the skin.
- To treat most cold sores, usually one treatment is enough. If your symptoms go away and then return later, apply another dose for the second cold sore
- Do not use more than 3 times per day
- Discard after use.
ask a dentist or physician.
- Store at room temperature
The ingredients in toothpaste, soft drinks, and some fruit juices can
de-activate the active ingredient in Orajel Single Dose.
- For best results, avoid brushing your teeth
with toothpaste or drinking soft drinks or fruit juices for one hour after
applying the drug.
isopropyl alcohol (70% v/v), water
Questions or coments? call us at 1-800-952-5080 M-F ET or visit our website at www.orajel.com
Instant Pain Relief
FOR COLD SORES
ONE DAY, ONE DOSE,
Patented Cold Sore
CONTAINS 2 ONE DAY
TREATMENT VIALS TOPICAL ANTISEPTIC/TOPICAL ANESTHETIC
NET 0.04 FL OZ (1.2 mL) Total TOUCH-FREE APPLICATOR
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.