Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine hydrochloride, 25 mg
For the prevention and treatment of
- dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: Swallow one (1) or two (2) tablets with water once daily or as directed by a doctor.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- If you experience continuous or recurring symptoms, check with your doctor for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
**Contents sealed: Each Verticalm yellow, round shaped tablet bears the identfying mark "ALVA", and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing.
- Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.