Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Menthol, natural 2.6%
Camphor - Cough suppressant
Eucalyptus oil - Cough suppressant
Menthol, natural - Cough suppressant
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- reduces cough to help you sleep
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product
- do not heat
- do not microwave
- do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- irritation of the skin occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on throat and chest
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily. or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
fragrance, petrolatum, steareth-2, titanium dioxide
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9AM to 5PM
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Mentholatum for Kids
Topical Cherry Scented Rub