BD E-Z SCRUB 107
[Becton Dickinson and Company]
For external use only.
Do not use
- as a preoperative skin preparation of the face or head
- in eyes, ears and mouth
- if you have a sensitivity to chlorhexidine gluconate or its components.
When using this product
- avoid contact with meninges
- chlorhexidine gluconate has been reported to cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated ear drums
- chlorhexidine gluconate solution has been reported to cause serious and permanent eye injury when it has been permitted to enter and remain in the eye during surgical procedures
- if chlorhexidine gluconate solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Irritation, sensitization and generalized allergic reactions have been reported with chlorhexidine-containing products, especially in the genital areas.
- wet hands and forearms to the elbows with warm water
- use nail cleaner and apply scrub solution from sponge side
- work up lather
- scrub nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces thoroughly for 3 minutes with brush side and hands and forearms with the sponge side
- rinse with warm water
- repeat scrub for 3 more minutes, use the sponge side only. Add water as necessary to produce the desired level of suds.
- rinse hands and arms thoroughly
- dry thoroughly
FD&C red #40, hydrochloric acid, lauramide DEA, nonoxynol-12, peg-6000 distearate, peg-75 lanolin, purified water USP, sodium hydroxide
Principal Display Panel – Carton Label
BD E-Z Scrub™ 107
Surgical Scrub Brush/Sponge
and Nail Cleaner with
4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
NOTE: SEE BACK PANEL
FOR EASY INSTRUCTIONS
U.S. Patent 5, 164, 107
|BD E-Z SCRUB 107
chlorhexidine gluconate solution
|Labeler - Becton Dickinson and Company (124987988)|