ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH TABLET)
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP, 120 mg
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 59o to 77oF in a dry place
- protect from light
castor oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide
Keep the Carton. It contains important information.
See end panel for expiration date.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
†Compare to the active ingredient of SUDAFED®12 HOUR.
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 120 mg Extended-Release Tablets, USP
Long-Acting Nasal Decongestant
20Coated Capsule-Shaped Tablets
120 mg Each
Nasal & Sinus Congestion due to Colds & Allergies
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner ofthe registered trademark SUDAFED® 12 HOUR.
20's blister carton
Ohm Laboratories Inc.