Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
Pramoxine HCl 1%
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor burns
- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
- insect bites
- minor cuts
- minor skin irritations
For external use only
Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition gets worse
- symptoms last for more than 7 days clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more often than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: apply to affected areanot more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature
cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, menthol, mineral oil, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearyl alcohol
Bite and Itch Lotion 4 oz Labeling
This product is also labeled as Solarhist Lotion. All other labeling and packaging is the same.
Labeled and Dist. by:
Weeks and Leo Co. Inc.
Des Moines, IA 50322
Bite and Itch Lotion 4oz
Weeks & Leo Co., Inc.