FEVER REDUCING CHILDRENS
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
For rectal use only
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- your child has liver disease
- your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- pain lasts more than 5 days or gets worse.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
- this product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use
- do not use more than directed
- remove wrapper
- carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum
|under 3 years||Do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|3 to 6 years||Use a suppository every 4 to 6 hours (maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours)|
- tamper-evident: suppositories are individually wrapped. Do not use if printed wrapper is opened or damaged.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) or in a cool place
Compare to the active ingredient in FeverAll®
See New Warnings Information
FEVER REDUCING SUPPOSITORIES
ACETAMINOPHEN SUPPOSITORIES 120 mg
Pain reliever / Fever reducer
Read and Keep Carton for New Liver Warning
120 mg EACH
Fever Reducing Suppositories Carton Image 1
Fever Reducing Suppositories Carton Image 2
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|