ZOOBY CHOCOLATE CHOW
[Young Dental Manufacturing Co 1, LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
Distributed By - Denticator Earth City, MO 63045.
Net Weight - 4.4 OZ (125mg)
ZOOBY, 1.23 % APF Foam (Chocolate Chow Flavor) contains 1.23 % Fluoride Ion from 2.72 % Sodium Fluoride. Does not contain chlorofluorocarbon propellant. Gluten free.
1. Break protective tab adjacent to trigger.
2. Shake can thoroughly for at least 15 seconds before each use.
3. Hold can completely upside down to dispense and fill fluoride tray by slowly depressing the nozzle. (The foam will expand slightly higher than the fluoride tray.)
4. Dry tooth surfaces prior to inserting tray(s) in mouth.
5. Insert tray(s) into patient’s mouth and have them bite down for 1-4 minutes.
6. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
7. Advise the patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the treatment.
Do not spray toward open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Keep out of reach of children. Store between 59-86º F (15-30º C). Keep from freezing.
Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information. For emergencies contact INFOTRAC at 1-800-535-5053
sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Young Dental Manufacturing Co 1, LLC (006309355)|