Benzoyl Peroxide 8.5%
For the management of acne
For external use only
Do not use this medication if you
- have very sensitive skin.
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun expose and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possible swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
use morning and night
- apply to dampened skin and gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes.
- rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- pat dry.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of product and see a doctor.
- do not use product more than three times a day.
- sensitivity test: apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
water (aqua), sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, polyethylene, lauryl/myristyl benzoate, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, menthol, butylene glycol, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).
Distributed by Guthy-Renker® LLC, Palm Desert, CA 92260
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 200 g Bottle Label
benzoyl peroxide acne treatment
7.0 OZ. • 200 g