Label: CARE ONE ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF- acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
- NDC Code(s): 41520-966-78
- Packager: American Sales Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 650 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole – do not crush, chew or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age
- ask a doctor
- Other information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).Close
- Inactive ingredients
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
THIS PACKAGE FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITHOUT YOUNG CHILDREN
EASY TO OPEN CAP
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650 mg/Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer
LASTS UP TO 8 HOURS
See New Warnings Information
650 mg EACH
Arthritis Pain Relief Label Image 1
Arthritis Pain Relief Label Image 2
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CARE ONE ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:41520-966 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (ACETAMINOPHEN) ACETAMINOPHEN 650 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARNAUBA WAX COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM HYPROMELLOSES MAGNESIUM STEARATE MALTODEXTRIN CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 POLYSORBATE 80 POVIDONE STEARIC ACID TITANIUM DIOXIDE Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 19mm Flavor Imprint Code L544 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41520-966-78 100 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075077 12/15/2009 Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)