Label: MUCUS RELIEF CHEST- guaifenesin tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 11822-0532-3
- Packager: Rite Aid
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient(s)
Guaifenesin 400 mgClose
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways or bothersome mucus and make coughs more productiveClose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough tha occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- Other information
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see ebd flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acidClose
- Principal Display Panel
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Relieves Chest Congestion
Thins And Loosens Mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MUCUS RELIEF CHEST
guaifenesin tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:11822-0532 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength GUAIFENESIN (GUAIFENESIN) GUAIFENESIN 400 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C BLUE NO. 1 HYPROMELLOSES MAGNESIUM STEARATE MALTODEXTRIN POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL POVIDONE SILICON DIOXIDE SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO STEARIC ACID Product Characteristics Color BLUE Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 13mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;532 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11822-0532-3 1 in 1 CARTON 1 10 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 12/22/2005 Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)