(mineral oil and white petrolatum)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- For use in the eyes only.
- Save box for complete information.
When using this product
- avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye,
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- pull down lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
- store at 20º - 25ºC (68º - 77ºF) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- protect from freezing.
- see crimp of tube or box for lot number and expiration date.
- keep tightly closed.
PETROLATUM OPHTHALMIC OINTMENT
STERILE OCULAR LUBRICANT
DESCRIPTION: A sterile ocular emollient (lubricant).
Contains: Mineral Oil 15% and White Petrolatum 85%.
INDICATIONS: For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
DIRECTIONS: Pull down the lower eyelid of the affected eye(s) and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid, one or more times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
WARNINGS: To avoid contamination of this product do not touch the tip of the container to any surface. Replace cap after using. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE IF BOTTOM RIDGE OF TUBE CAP IS EXPOSED.
FOR USE IN THE EYES ONLY
See crimp tube or box for lot number and expiration date.
STORAGE: Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
KEEP TIGHLTY CLOSED
1/8 oz (3.5g) Tube NDC 48102-017-35
Carton of Twenty (20) Unit Dose 1g Tube NDC 48102-017-20
Manufacture For: FERA
Fera Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Locust Valley, NY 11560
mineral oil and white petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Fera Pharmaceuticals (831023713)|