|Dyclonine Hydrochloride 0.1%||Oral pain reliever
|Glycerin 33%||Oral demulcent
for temporary relief of:
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat
- pain associated with canker sores
- minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
When using this product try to avoid swallowing spray.
- adults and children 4 years of age and older: Spray 4 times into throat or affected area. Gargle, swish around or allow to remain in place at least 1 minute and then spit out. Repeat up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children 4 to under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- children under 4 years of age: do not use
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not freeze
cetylpyridinium chloride, D&C red #33, deionized water, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, menthol, phosphoric acid, poloxamer 338, potassium sorbate, sodium phosphate dibasic, sorbitol
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 mL Bottle Label
SORE THROAT SPRAY
Dyclonine HCl 0.1% • Oral Pain Reliever
Glycerin 33% • Oral Demulcent
Fast Sore Throat Relief
- Instant Acting
- Coats & Soothes
4 FL OZ (118 mL)