Zinc Oxide 15%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
When using this product
do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
For skin protection
For diaper rash
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 15oC - 30oC (59oF - 86oF).
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Adheres To and Helps Treat Denuded Skin
Easy To Apply and Remove
NET WT. 4oz.(113g)
CSX1542A Case Order No. 325614