[ProPhase Labs, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
- to reduce the duration of the common cold
- reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking monocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
COLD-EEZE® Lozenges are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- for best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- repeat every 2 - 4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- completely dissolve a COLD-EEZE® lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
- children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use
- avoid minor stomach upset - Do not dissolve COLD-EEZE® lozenges on an empty stomach
- avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking COLD-EEZE® lozenges as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
corn syrup, honey, glycine, lemon oil, natural green tea flavor and sucrose. No artificial colors or preservatives.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 18 Lozenge Carton
Shorten your cold!
Get better faster!
Clinically proven to
reduce the duration
of the common cold
Natural Green Tea
with Honey Flavor
with other natural flavors
zinc gluconate lozenge
|Labeler - ProPhase Labs, Inc. (620557298)|
|ProPhase Labs, Inc.||620557298||LABEL, ANALYSIS|
|Pharmaloz Manufacturing, Inc.||067101998||MANUFACTURE, ANALYSIS, PACK, REPACK|