COUNTERACT COUGH DROPS HONEY LEMON
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by physician.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent of chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, corn syrup, honey, lemon oil, sodium ascorbate, sucrose, T40-C3 brand Melaleuca Oil
COUGH DROPS HONEY LEMON
|Labeler - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|