(zincum aceticum, zincum gluconicum)
tablet, orally disintegrating
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
- reduces duration of the common cold
- may reduce the severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
This product was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
crospovidone, dextrates, flavors, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose
Cool Ice® Tablets
Compare to active ingredients of Zicam® Cold Remedy - see side panel
Reduces the Duration of the Common Cold
May Reduce the Severity of Cold Symptoms
Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum
Melts in your Mouth
Zinc Cold Remedy Carton
zincum aceticum, zincum gluconicum tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|