AUSTRALIAN DREAM PAIN RELIEVING ARTHRITIS
[Nature's Health Connection]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash appears.
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 40 degrees F and 86 degrees F ( 4 degrees C and 30 degrees C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken or missing.
Inactive Ingredients Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer and Paraffinum Liquidum and Trideceth-6, Cosmoperine, Cyclodextrin, D-Glucosamine HCl, Dl Water, Emu Oil, Glycerin, MSM, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Pregnenolone, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sorbitan Laurate and Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate and Dilauryl Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Vitamin E.
Questions or Comments? Call 1.888.600.4645
Distributed by: Nature's Health Connection, Inc. Campton, KY 41301
|AUSTRALIAN DREAM PAIN RELIEVING ARTHRITIS
histamine dihydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Nature's Health Connection (079549213)|