Label: ZICAM COLD REMEDY- zinc acetate and zinc gluconate bar, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 62750-025-10
- Packager: Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Active ingredients Purpose Zincum Aceticum 2x Reduces duration and severity Zincum Gluconicum 2x of a cold
- reduces duration of a cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of a cold and is not known to be effective for flu or allergies.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 chewable square at the onset of symptoms. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- This product is not recommended for children under 12 years of age due to the hazard of choking.
- Inactive ingredients
coconut oil, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, FD&C red No. 40, glycerin, natural and artificial flavors, purified water, soy lecithin, sucralose, sucrose, sugarClose
- Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
call 877-942-2626 toll free or visit us on the web at www.zicam.comClose
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 Chewable Carton
Get over your cold faster®
Reduces the duration of a cold
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ZICAM COLD REMEDY
zinc acetate and zinc gluconate bar, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62750-025 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength zinc acetate (UNII: FM5526K07A) (zinc - UNII:J41CSQ7QDS) zinc acetate 2 [hp_X] zinc gluconate (UNII: U6WSN5SQ1Z) (zinc - UNII:J41CSQ7QDS) zinc gluconate 2 [hp_X] Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength coconut oil (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L) corn syrup (UNII: 9G5L16BK6N) FD&C red No. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) lecithin, soybean (UNII: 1DI56QDM62) sucralose (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) sucrose (UNII: C151H8M554) Product Characteristics Color RED Score no score Shape RECTANGLE Size 23mm Flavor STRAWBERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62750-025-10 1 in 1 CARTON 1 25 in 1 BAG Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date Unapproved homeopathic 08/22/2003 Labeler - Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (790037253) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Best Sweet 002149136 MANUFACTURE Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Boston Analytical 147830830 ANALYSIS Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations TLC Labs, Inc. 169896730 ANALYSIS